As Commercial Director in a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider, you will play a vital role in developing key growth sales, strategies, tactics and action plans, creating value to this fast-paced organisation.
Working closely with the Managing Director, senior leadership team and the Group Chief Commercial Officer, you will be responsible for achieving annual growth targets, delivering a key feeder development plan and understanding general industry trends to achieve revenue growth, in-line with growth targets.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, enthusiasm and initiative, along with the ability to work collaboratively and instil trust, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing growth strategy, tactics, sales plans and key intermediary plans
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets
- Developing relationships with prospects and key clients
- Representing the business at conferences and networking events
- Maximising new business development opportunities
- Providing thought leadership to promote the different aspects of the company
Experience and skills required:
- Industry expert across all our key market segments to include a high level of fund experience
- Expert sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills and collaboration ability with colleagues
- Ability to cope well under pressure and possesses resilience
- Strong budget management and reporting skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.