As Commercial Director in a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider, you will play a vital role in developing key growth sales, strategies, tactics and action plans, creating value to this fast-paced organisation.
Working closely with the Managing Director, senior leadership team and the Group Chief Commercial Officer, you will be responsible for achieving annual growth targets, delivering a key feeder development plan and understanding general industry trends to achieve revenue growth, in-line with growth targets.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, enthusiasm and initiative, along with the ability to work collaboratively and instil trust, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing growth strategy, tactics, sales plans and key intermediary plans
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets
- Developing relationships with prospects and key clients
- Representing the business at conferences and networking events
- Maximising new business development opportunities
- Providing thought leadership to promote the different aspects of the company
Experience and skills required:
- Industry expert across all our key market segments to include a high level of fund experience
- Expert sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills and collaboration ability with colleagues
- Ability to cope well under pressure and possesses resilience
- Strong budget management and reporting skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Be part of a market-leading legal organisation, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trust Officer or Senior Trust Officer to join a dynamic and modern financial services company.
Start your career as a Trainee Fund Accountant, working within a dynamic and fast growing team, where you will support the accounting team and build your knowledge and capability of the day-to-day accounting duties.
An independent financial services organisation offering a decisive and dynamic environment, is seeking a Client Bookkeeper to assist with ensuring all bookkeeping information is collected and input from all client-facing departments in a timely and accurate manner.
A great place to kick-start your career within trust, a modern and dynamic financial services organisation is seeking a Trainee Trust Administrator to join their professional and friendly team.