Client Services Administrator
Work as part of a diverse workforce in a leading law firm with a unique team spirit, where there is a genuine sense of belonging and a strong commitment to helping employees excel and reach their full potential, whilst recognising the value of different perspectives and opinions.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Administrator who is self- motivated and career driven to provide support to the governance services team, responsible for the high quality administration of a portfolio of clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing ongoing administration support to a portfolio for corporate and fiduciary clients, ensuring transactions are conducted effectively
- Maintaining and nurturing client relationships, delivering client care to a high standard
- Meeting transactional, statutory and internal procedural deadlines
- Managing debt collection
Experience and skills required:
- Either hold a professional qualification or willing to study towards a qualification such as STEP or ICSA
- Ideally hold a minimum of 2 years corporate administration experience
- Competent computer user with particular experience of working with Microsoft applications and specialist industry software such as Viewpoint, Navision, Worksite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build trusting relationships with both colleagues and clients
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce where you will be encouraged to constantly look for the next opportunity whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions.
Join a market leading organisation that have been awarded for their commitment to fiduciary services, where, you will have the opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of interesting and complex clients, contributing to the growth and expansion of the private client business.
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a leading private equity firm and work closely with the Managing Director and Directors in the Jersey office.
A great opportunity to join a highly regarded independent trust company that prides themselves on providing a professional and adaptable service to their clients.
Join an award-winning organisation which offers a fulfilling, dynamic and rewarding journey in the role of Compliance Monitoring Officer. As a key member of the risk and compliance team, you will play an essential role in assisting with the execution, maintenance and development of the compliance monitoring programme.