Client Reporting Specialist
An inspiring place to work within a successful, prestigious and independently owned business, committed to attracting and supporting the best talents.
In this role you will work closely with the client facing team and will be responsible for the production and delivery of administration client reports to specified deadlines and in line with internal, client and regulatory standards.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the primary contact for client contacts, Lawyers and investors, in respect of the delivery of administration reports
- Assisting on producing a timetable for all deadlines, liaising with the client, tax advisors and the client facing team managers
- Monitoring incoming emails, tracking requests to ensure they are captured and responded to on a timely basis
- Preparing administration reports for governance meetings, and where applicable, Jersey private funds annual and quarterly meetings
- Assisting with static data updates such as investor bank details and contact changes
Experience and skills required:
- Strong academic background (GCSE’s, minimum of grade 6 in Maths and English or A-levels, minimum of ABB or equivalent)
- Willing to study towards ICSA
- Desirable to have 1 year or more fund administration experience
- High attention to detail
- Team player with a positive attitude
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An multi-award winning fiduciary business are seeking a Bookkeeper to join their dynamic and driven team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
Progress your career in a growing global financial services company, where you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to the professional development opportunities you need to reach your full potential.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
Work in a fast moving, collaborative and employee-led working environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will make a real difference as part of their busy and challenging trust team.
Start your career in an interesting and unique administration role within a global business that places emphasis on the training and development of their employees.