Client Onboarding Team Leader and Specialist
Act as a team leader for the client and credit facilitation team of a well-established wealth management company. Using your incredibly organised, self-motivated and attention to detail skills, you can be part of a company that is driving change that matters.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team who are responsible for opening new accounts, processing credit requests and reviewing and amending relevant documentation
- Mentoring and helping to develop individual team members
- Processing reports and end of day controls
- Providing document management regarding the onboarding and maintenance of clients
- Assisting with continuous improvement of processes, services and on-going projects
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in leading, motivating and development teams
- Understanding of KYC/AML requirements within simple and complex structures
- Previous onboarding experience, ideally gained within a banking or trust environment
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with people at all levels
- Ability to prioritise workloads according to Service Level Agreements with clients
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director who will play a key role in acting as Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Money Laundering Compliance Officer.
Kick start your career in the finance industry with this award winning provider of fund, corporate and private clients. An opportunity for you to develop your skills within an ever growing corporate services division.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
An award-winning banking and investment team have an exciting opportunity for a Dealer, who will provide equity, bond and fund trading for their investment division.
An opportunity to drive the strategy and lead the custody operations team of this award-winning bank. You will play a key role ensuring your team provide administrative client support whilst also embed a culture of continuous improvement.