A fast growing, dynamic business is looking for a talented and dedicated Client Officer to join their private client services team and be responsible for providing trust and company administration services.
- Preparing necessary returns and reports to various authorities, including annual and regulatory returns
- Undertaking client reviews using checklists, ensuring completion within agreed timelines
- Carrying out all company secretarial and trustee activities
- Building relationships with intermediaries, third parties and key contacts
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Holding or studying towards a professional qualification recognised by the JFSC
- Previous relevant experience in a trust and company business
- Basic accounting and bookkeeping skills with the ability to identify and escalate potential risk issues
- Strong attention to details and accuracy is essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.