Client Manager | Corporate
Achieve your highest potential in this ambitious and agile fiduciary business where you will be part of a truly diverse workforce, working in a collaborative environment that thrives on driving change and ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.
Within this role you will be encouraged to constantly look for the next opportunity whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions to clients of this multi-jurisdictional organisation. You will manage the day-to-day administration of a varied portfolio of more complex structures, and maintain a wide and detailed knowledge and understanding of company and trust administration generally, to include money laundering, compliance and relevant legislation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and ambitious individual with strong interpersonal skills to maintain and develop strong relationships with existing and potential clients, coupled with a strong awareness of marketing opportunities and an appreciation of the importance of financial management issues.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Senior Client Manager in ensuring that group workloads are completed to the highest possible standards, within the agreed timescales and that the objectives of the group are fulfilled
- Developing close working relationships with relevant clients within the group to strengthen key relationships through regular contact, providing innovative and practical answers to client queries and being alert to both commercial concerns and technical accuracy
- Ensuring compliance with KYC procedures in order to maintain knowledge of the client business
- Supporting the Senior Client Manager in order to guide, motivate and oversee staff in the group to ensure their workloads are undertaken professionally and without risk to the firm or clients
- Ensuring billing and debt collection is carried out effectively and in a timely manner
Experience and skills required:
- An enhanced level of technical knowledge and a relevant professional qualification (e.g. ACCA Intermediate level, ICSA Diploma, CIB, STEP Diploma)
- Experience at senior administration level in the offshore industry
- Excellent client management skills, together with a full knowledge of current company and trust legislation and the local regulatory environment
- High level of awareness of risk factors and compliance procedures
- Strong management skills to include a high level of integrity, excellent written and oral communication skills, and the ability to multitask
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick start your career in the finance industry with this award winning provider of fund, corporate and private clients. An opportunity for you to develop your skills within an ever growing corporate services division.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
An award-winning banking and investment team have an exciting opportunity for a Dealer, who will provide equity, bond and fund trading for their investment division.
An opportunity to drive the strategy and lead the custody operations team of this award-winning bank. You will play a key role ensuring your team provide administrative client support whilst also embed a culture of continuous improvement.
Join an established bank who have a forward-looking vision, entrepreneurial spirit and a wealth of investment expertise, whom are currently seeking a Treasury Manager to join their asset management team.