Client Documentation Team Manager
This well-established and highly regarded banking business is seeking an experienced onboarding professional to work alongside the Senior Manager and manage a team of four, responsible for all operational aspects of onboarding and offboarding new and existing clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leadership of the screening teams, providing coaching and direction, and undertaking regular one-to-one meetings, including conducting appraisals
- Managing workflows within the team
- Supporting the Senior Manager with the extraction of data from systems in order to produce regulatory reporting
- Reviewing and validating KYC/AML files
- Managing all account openings for PEPs, sensitive countries and activities, ensuring all enhanced due diligence processes are in place
Experience and skills required:
- Extensive due diligence experience in a similar environment
- Exposure to relevant AML/sanctions training
- Comprehension of local regulatory standards
- Familiar with NRA, FATCA and CRS regulatory reporting
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce where you will be encouraged to constantly look for the next opportunity whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions.
Join a market leading organisation that have been awarded for their commitment to fiduciary services, where, you will have the opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of interesting and complex clients, contributing to the growth and expansion of the private client business.
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a leading private equity firm and work closely with the Managing Director and Directors in the Jersey office.
A great opportunity to join a highly regarded independent trust company that prides themselves on providing a professional and adaptable service to their clients.
Join an award-winning organisation which offers a fulfilling, dynamic and rewarding journey in the role of Compliance Monitoring Officer. As a key member of the risk and compliance team, you will play an essential role in assisting with the execution, maintenance and development of the compliance monitoring programme.