Client Documentation Team Leader | Compliance
A well-regarded international provider of banking and fiduciary services have an exciting opportunity for a Client Documentation Team Leader.
In this role you will act as Team Leader in respect of AML for investors within the client documentation function, which is a critical component of the business implementation department. Acting as the first point of contact in respect of onboarding new business, recertification, interacting with clients, onboarding Managers and client development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading the Investor AML Analysts team, responsible for onboarding and recertification within the client documentation team
- Managing workloads and deadlines by ensuring absence is covered, providing training and coaching to team members, to a standard where they can work with minimal supervision
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders as well as the legal team regarding the onboarding of investors, which includes attending calls
- Monitoring all account openings for PEPs, sensitive countries and activities, ensuring enhanced due diligence processes are in place
- Providing clients with an excellent experience as part of the new business onboarding process, recertification and all business as usual activities
Experience and skills required:
- A minimum of 5 years due diligence experience in a funds environment
- An awareness of FATCA and AEOI
- Comprehension of local regulatory standards
- Exposure to relevant AML/sanctions training
- Holds or is working towards a professional qualification in compliance
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A rewarding and progressive career opportunity for a Senior Accountant to deliver the financial reporting requirements for a range of complex fund clients in a growing and exciting business, where you will be supported to reach your full potential and rewarded for your strong commitment to excellence.
A great new opportunity to join a tight-knit team of professionals in an independent medium sized organisation which offers a great environment that is small enough to ensure that you can make a real difference, yet large enough to provide the opportunity for you to develop and grow.
A new opportunity has arisen for a part or newly qualified Accountant to join a close-knit, collaborative team and provide ‘hands-on’ support to the Accountant. The main areas of responsibilities will be reviewing financial information prepared by fund administrators and assisting with other accounting duties.
Join the growing corporate services team of this international business which promotes a purpose-led and value-driven culture. Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change.