Business Development Manager | Fiduciary Services
Drive and contribute to the continued success of an award-winning banking and investment firm in this integral role, where you will be responsible for the business development and marketing of fiduciary services and your talent and dedication will be highly valued in supporting their growth strategy.
This is a challenging and rewarding career opportunity to within an international workforce, where you will be expected to uphold the highest levels of integrity whilst being encouraged and supported in achieving ambitious goals.
As part of this role you will identify structuring opportunities for existing wealth and investment clients, corporate and business banking and prospects from internally referred clients, generating referrals through other channels including intermediaries such as Lawyers, Accountants, tax advisors and property specialists.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and driving the new business strategy in order to meet new clients and revenue targets, as well as the trust and fiduciary strategy by growing and serving clients
- Formulating and continuously reviewing the strategy to pursue new clients with trust and fiduciary opportunities
- Maintaining close contact with all internal stakeholders and leverage off transactions which might have trust and fiduciary opportunities
- Establishing, growing and maintaining a broad network of strategic stakeholders both internal and external, in order to ensure that the correct communication and decision-making channels are open and available
- Building credibility across all levels within and external to the trust and fiduciary division via the skillful application of specialist knowledge and relationship building skills
Experience and skills required:
- At least 8 years’ experience in direct financial product sales and utilisation of trusts and other structuring vehicles
- Strong financial acumen in order to formulate offshore financial solutions that are client-focused and profitable to the Group
- Hold a relevant professional qualification
- Ability to analyse customer needs by engaging with them, analysing their business objectives and their financial position
- Demonstrable experience of cross selling capability across an entire product range
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Relationship Manager to join the Wealth and Investments team of an award-winning banking and investment firm.
Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change. Currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join their enthusiastic and welcoming team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
A great role within a leading global financial services provider. You will administer an allocated portfolio of intricate clients, which could contain some key clients of the company, working directly with the Manager responsible. You will act as focal point for administration and technical queries from members of the team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider as a Manager within their family office department.