Banking Operations Specialist
Providing support to the front and middle offices across multiple jurisdictions particularly within settlements, transitions, corporate actions and controls. The role encompasses all aspects of securities and investment management from stock data and dealing to trade settlements and reporting.
- Monitoring end-to-end securities operations processes and managing issues
- Assisting with securities operations such as stock breaks, settlements, status data or custodian management
- Completing of fund documentation and relating AML/KYC requirements
- Performing reconciliations of settlement activities
- Assisting with reporting requirements
- Supporting project teams as necessary
Skills and expertise required:
- Knowledge of the securities markets, their regulation and reporting requirements
- Good working knowledge of corporate actions, income, settlements, transitions and reconciliations an advantage
- CISI Certificate or Diploma an advantage
- Excellent time management skills
- Open to career changers
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
As part of this global banking institution, you will undertake a reporting and monitoring role and assist with all aspects of operational risks and controls under the guidance of a line manager.
A globally recognised wealth management organisation is currently seeking an individual with prior credit administration experience within a private bank, to join their team to ensure credit risk monitoring is running efficiently to safeguard the bank.