Banking Operations Specialist
Providing support to the front and middle offices across multiple jurisdictions particularly within settlements, transitions, corporate actions and controls. The role encompasses all aspects of securities and investment management from stock data and dealing to trade settlements and reporting.
- Monitoring end-to-end securities operations processes and managing issues
- Assisting with securities operations such as stock breaks, settlements, status data or custodian management
- Completing of fund documentation and relating AML/KYC requirements
- Performing reconciliations of settlement activities
- Assisting with reporting requirements
- Supporting project teams as necessary
Skills and expertise required:
- Knowledge of the securities markets, their regulation and reporting requirements
- Good working knowledge of corporate actions, income, settlements, transitions and reconciliations an advantage
- CISI Certificate or Diploma an advantage
- Excellent time management skills
- Open to career changers
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An international provider of fund and corporate services is currently seeking an individual with previous payments experience to join their growing team. Within this role you will prepare and execute payment instructions for invoices, transactions, investments, distributions and payments across fund services.
Reporting to the Head of Accounting and Treasury, you will assist with the day-to-day cash funding requirements of this commercial group. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working with numbers and has excellent attention to detail.