Banking and Finance Associate
A unique opportunity for an ambitious and technically strong Lawyer to join a market-leading global banking and finance business, to assist in building the company to become the leading practice in the region.
Being part of a high-performing and friendly environment this innovative organisation offers stimulating, challenging and rewarding careers for high achievers with strong educational and career track records.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside an abundance of talented leading practitioners and will be expected to adopt an entrepreneurial and determined approach to work, whilst being invested in the long-term development of yourself and the success of our firm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Proactively assist in developing and expanding client relationships important to the firm’s success, becoming a valued resource to clients
- Taking ownership of the development of relationships with core clients and participating in associate-led business development initiatives
- Participating in the development of the practice’s know-how, share knowledge and actively participating in conferences, seminars, client presentations and internal training
- Providing technically sound advice and highly responsive service to clients and supporting colleagues, senior counsel and partners on all client matters
- Maintaining a sustained record of revenue generation and profitability, following recommended billing rates and managing costs appropriately to ensure personal utilisation meets expectations
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified Lawyer with up to 7 years finance PQE
- Ambitious and commercially driven
- Solid legal skills with an appropriate understanding of relevant market and client industries and technical knowledge of the relevant law
- Ability to work successfully in a collaborative environment
- A team player, willing to support others regardless of personal role or task and to help others in identifying needs and crafting development plans
- Jersey jurisdiction experience and/or familiarity with offshore financial service providers preferred but not essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an established bank who have a forward-looking vision, entrepreneurial spirit and a wealth of investment expertise, whom are currently seeking a Treasury Manager to join their Asset Management team.
A unique and interesting opportunity has arisen within a small yet growing independent organisation, where you will be able to make a real difference to the business whilst gaining great industry exposure to advance your career.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Relationship Manager to join the wealth and investments team of an award-winning banking and investment firm.
Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change. Currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join their enthusiastic and welcoming team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.