Banking and Finance Associate
A unique opportunity for an ambitious and technically strong Lawyer to join a market-leading global banking and finance business, to assist in building the company to become the leading practice in the region.
Being part of a high-performing and friendly environment this innovative organisation offers stimulating, challenging and rewarding careers for high achievers with strong educational and career track records.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside an abundance of talented leading practitioners and will be expected to adopt an entrepreneurial and determined approach to work, whilst being invested in the long-term development of yourself and the success of our firm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Proactively assist in developing and expanding client relationships important to the firm’s success, becoming a valued resource to clients
- Taking ownership of the development of relationships with core clients and participating in associate-led business development initiatives
- Participating in the development of the practice’s know-how, share knowledge and actively participating in conferences, seminars, client presentations and internal training
- Providing technically sound advice and highly responsive service to clients and supporting colleagues, senior counsel and partners on all client matters
- Maintaining a sustained record of revenue generation and profitability, following recommended billing rates and managing costs appropriately to ensure personal utilisation meets expectations
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified Lawyer with up to 7 years finance PQE
- Ambitious and commercially driven
- Solid legal skills with an appropriate understanding of relevant market and client industries and technical knowledge of the relevant law
- Ability to work successfully in a collaborative environment
- A team player, willing to support others regardless of personal role or task and to help others in identifying needs and crafting development plans
- Jersey jurisdiction experience and/or familiarity with offshore financial service providers preferred but not essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi- jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.