Associate Relationship Management | Family Office
An exciting career opportunity to join one of the world’s leading independently owned family offices, providing a range of services from long-term strategic planning and investments to day-to-day advice and administration.
This is an ideal role for someone who is wishing to pursue their next step on the trust administration career path within a family office environment.
You will liaise closely and regularly with all members of the family office team, Accountants, Compliance Officers and various external business contacts, whilst providing an efficient, professional administrative support service to the Relationship Management Directors Trustees and/Senior Associates.
Responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with third party service providers and with various business contacts, including banks, investment houses, solicitors and property managers/estate agents
- Assisting with KYC/CDD information collation and system input for client take-on
- Client take-on and entity formation/termination
- Assisting with transfers in/out of entities from/to other fiduciary providers
- Assisting in client meeting preparations and efficient follow up of general matters arising
- Handling documentation and resolutions with regard to transactions and restructures
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to undergraduate qualified level
- Experience in the offshore and/or onshore financial services industry
- Good numeracy skills and a good commercial awareness
- Solid administration experience
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An unique opportunity to be part of an expanding global business, where you will have exposure to all aspects of the business. You will be working directly with senior management, delivering custodian and trustee administration services to your portfolio of clients.
Achieve your highest potential in a fast paced environment in an expanding global business, where you will be rewarded for your dedication and loyalty whilst managing an interesting client portfolio, providing excellent trust and company administration.
A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business where you will gain exposure to all aspects of the business, and work with senior management directly and being rewarded for your dedication and loyalty.
A fantastic opportunity to join the finance team within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice and hard work and dedication is highly valued.
A progressive career opportunity where you will be part of a friendly and inclusive team within an award-winning fiduciary business, offering a rewarding work environment and access to fantastic career development opportunities.