Associate | Fiduciary Management
Join a forward thinking and innovative international wealth management organisation with a strong reputation in the marketplace, where you will assist the Managers and Directors in managing a designated list of fiduciary entities. You will be involved with complex and bespoke services provided to these entities with the support of centralised specialist teams who provide non-client facing support, such as bookkeeping, accounts preparation and corporate governance.
Being part of a dynamic, high performing and collaborative team you will be challenged to reach your full potential whilst building close relationships with colleagues, working together to deliver trusted advice to help clients thrive and communities prosper.
This is an ideal opportunity for a motivated individual with the ability to prioritise and make decisions in a fast-paced environment whilst delivering a seamless client experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management of a portfolio of trusts, companies, foundations and nomineeships
- Assisting with a programme of regular client and advisor visits, attending and assisting with the broadening of client relationships
- Providing support in respect of procedures that are the responsibility of fiduciary management, undertaking analysis of client requests referring to others for technical input
- Assisting with fee reviews to ensure recovery of work in progress and fee collection targets and delivery of own work in progress, recovery and fee target
- Identifying cross-selling opportunities within the existing client base and assist with new business opportunities
Experience and skills required:
- Studying towards or have completed a Category A or B level qualification under Jersey Financial Services Commission regulations or Guernsey Financial Services Commission Codes of Practice
- Proven industry experience in the fiduciary operations of trusts, companies, foundations and nomineeships
- Excellent communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick start your career in the finance industry with this award winning provider of fund, corporate and private clients. An opportunity for you to develop your skills within an ever growing corporate services division.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
An award-winning banking and investment team have an exciting opportunity for a Dealer, who will provide equity, bond and fund trading for their investment division.
An opportunity to drive the strategy and lead the custody operations team of this award-winning bank. You will play a key role ensuring your team provide administrative client support whilst also embed a culture of continuous improvement.
Join an established bank who have a forward-looking vision, entrepreneurial spirit and a wealth of investment expertise, whom are currently seeking a Treasury Manager to join their asset management team.