Associate Director | Risk and Compliance
Join a highly successfully multinational organisation that provides trust, fund and company administration services. Acting at Associate Director level you will make a significant contribution to the organisation, holding responsibility and autonomy for the Institutional Client Services Risk and Compliance Team.
An established company where you will work with varied clients, you will have the opportunity to make a big impact where your contribution will be valued.
Responsibilities will include:
- Playing a key role and act as Compliance Officer, Money Laundering Compliance Officer and Money Laundering Reporting Officer for regulated funds
- Acting as the primary client relationship lead for risk and compliance
- Being a point of contact between client entities and the regulator
- Ongoing effective compliance/transactional monitoring
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a professional qualification, ICA Diploma or equivalent
- Previous relevant experience and knowledge of corporate governance, compliance and risk management, ideally in a funds environment
- Strong leadership and management skills including planning and project management
- Excellent communication skills at all levels particularly negotiation proficiencies
- Excellent leadership and management skills including planning and project management
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Relationship Manager to join the Wealth and Investments team of an award-winning banking and investment firm.
Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change. Currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join their enthusiastic and welcoming team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
A great role within a leading global financial services provider. You will administer an allocated portfolio of intricate clients, which could contain some key clients of the company, working directly with the Manager responsible. You will act as focal point for administration and technical queries from members of the team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider as a Manager within their family office department.