Assistant Trust Officer
In a brand new role, you will be trained on the job to kick start your career in trust administration. Previous expeience is not required, however a focused and enthusiastic attitude is.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting Trust Officers/Senior Trust Officers with the management of their case loads
- Assisting Administrators with routine client enquiries both over the phone and via written communication
- Actively monitoring and timely completion of activities with the support of more senior team members
- Developing knowledge of WIP and KPIs with the assistance of the team
Experience and skills required:
- Good academic record including English and Maths GCSE
- Business studies or similar is desirable
- Good organisation and time management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.