Assistant Trust Officer
An independent trust company that has been celebrated for their exceptional client service and highly qualified and professional team, is seeking an Assistant Trust Officer to join their growing business.
In this role you will assist in the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of client company and trust structures, working with the rest of the fiduciary management team to improve profitability, limiting both the company’s and client’s exposure to risk and provide a quality service to clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of client cases to include bookkeeping entries
- Understanding and applying local legislation relating to drug trafficking, money laundering, terrorist financing and any other legislation that impacts on the conduct of fiduciary business within the jurisdiction
- Anticipating technical problems when dealing with client issues, thinking laterally and creatively to find solutions and, where necessary, seek expert advice
- Developing a rapport with professional intermediaries and service providers in relation to the conduct of client business
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to GCSE level with strong academic grades
- Some experience of working in fiduciary services
- Good interpersonal skills for dealing with intermediaries and clients
- Knowledge of offshore fiduciary services
- Understanding of financial markets and finances in general
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce where you will be encouraged to constantly look for the next opportunity whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions.
Join a market leading organisation that have been awarded for their commitment to fiduciary services, where, you will have the opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of interesting and complex clients, contributing to the growth and expansion of the private client business.
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a leading private equity firm and work closely with the Managing Director and Directors in the Jersey office.
A great opportunity to join a highly regarded independent trust company that prides themselves on providing a professional and adaptable service to their clients.
Join an award-winning organisation which offers a fulfilling, dynamic and rewarding journey in the role of Compliance Monitoring Officer. As a key member of the risk and compliance team, you will play an essential role in assisting with the execution, maintenance and development of the compliance monitoring programme.