Assistant Trust Officer
Great new trainee opportunity within the Fiduciary department of a global provider of banking services where development and study towards professional qualifications will be supported.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the team with administration tasks
- Building good working relationships with clients, intermediaries and other contacts
- Ensuring compliance with policies, to minimise risk
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to at least GCSE level
- Willingness to study towards a professional qualification
- Good numeracy skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An international bank is currently seeking someone with administration skills to participate in an ongoing project on the banking helpdesk. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a technical based role, providing administration, analytical and support as part of a wider team. This role is available for a duration of 9 months
We have an exciting opportunity for a school leaver or graduate to join a bespoke financial services provider. If you are looking for full support to develop the skills as a trust professional and begin studying for a professional qualification, this is the role for you.