Assistant Trust Officer
In a brand new role, you will be trained on the job to kick start your career in trust administration. Previous expeience is not required, however a focused and enthusiastic attitude is.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting Trust Officers/Senior Trust Officers with the management of their case loads
- Assisting Administrators with routine client enquiries both over the phone and via written communication
- Actively monitoring and timely completion of activities with the support of more senior team members
- Developing knowledge of WIP and KPIs with the assistance of the team
Experience and skills required:
- Good academic record including English and Maths GCSE
- Business studies or similar is desirable
- Good organisation and time management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a leading provider of wealth management services in this management role, you will work with senior management in managing the trust business support department to ensure administrative support is provided to business units.