Assistant Trust Manager | Private Clients
Our client is a global corporate services, private clients and fund services provider seeking a finance professional to liaise with clients on a regular basis, managing a client portfolio and assisting in team management. This role would also suit someone ready to take the next step.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Management of client portfolio in a professional manner
- Assisting in the management and development of team members
- Liaising with clients on a regular basis providing technical advice as necessary
- Reviewing clients’ investment portfolios
- Drafting/preparing highly complex documents including minutes, resolutions and agreements
- Recording all time and ensuring narrative is clear
Experience and skills required:
- Holding a relevant professional qualification
- Previous people management experience would be advantageous
- Demonstrable experience of supporting colleagues
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A growing fund, corporate and private client services provider is currently seeking an ambitious trust professional to join their team. Within this role you will oversee a team of administrations and have responsibility for a portfolio of complex and high risk trust and companies.
Join this highly regarded trust business and have overall responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of trusts and companies and help to develop operational plans, contributing to the longer-term strategic plans of the Company.
Join this expanding global services provider as a Corporate and Private Client Officer and build relationships with intermediaries, third parties and key client contacts for entities within your responsibility. Great scope for career development and an opportunity to gain diverse experience and work directly with senior management.
Great temporary opportunity for an experienced trust administrator to join a well-established wealth management company for a period of 11 months.
Joining the Private Wealth team of this leading global trust, funds and corporate services business. Drawing from your existing Trust experience, you will work with a complex and diverse portfolio of clients.