Assistant Trust Manager | Private Clients
Our client is a global corporate services, private clients and fund services provider seeking a finance professional to liaise with clients on a regular basis, managing a client portfolio and assisting in team management. This role would also suit someone ready to take the next step.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Management of client portfolio in a professional manner
- Assisting in the management and development of team members
- Liaising with clients on a regular basis providing technical advice as necessary
- Reviewing clients’ investment portfolios
- Drafting/preparing highly complex documents including minutes, resolutions and agreements
- Recording all time and ensuring narrative is clear
Experience and skills required:
- Holding a relevant professional qualification
- Previous people management experience would be advantageous
- Demonstrable experience of supporting colleagues
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Support an ambitious and agile and fiduciary business where you will apply your solutions driven approach to managing client work whilst overseeing a team of Administrators responsible for the day-to-day delivery of client services to a portfolio of fund.
Drive forward new opportunities, promoting a creative environment and encouraging others in your team to take value added initiatives, where you will play a key role in inspiring others to focus on innovative ways to put the client first and at the centre of business decisions.
Be part of a growing organisation with a focus on driving change and nurturing talent, placing people at the heart of their business which is reinforced by the award they have received for their commitment to prioritising employees.
Are you a personable and self-motivated trust professional looking to take the next step in your trust career in an entrepreneurial and innovative financial services provider, where your contribution will be valued and you will have access to excellent career progression opportunities?
Drive the efficiency and consistency of standards and controls for client onboarding and remediation in multiple jurisdictions, within a fast-paced environment where you will become part of a progressive and high performing team.