Assistant Trust Manager
Working closely with a specialist team of Administrators, you will manage a portfolio of private wealth clients covering a variety of trust structures.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Overseeing the administration of a portfolio of clients and reviewing documents
- Ensuring compliance with procedures
- Assisting with billing and collection
- Establishing and building strong working relationships with clients
- Supporting the training of team members
Key skills and expertise required:
- Previous experience in a similar role and good knowledge of trust structures
- Hold or currently studying towards a relevant professional qualification (ACCA/ICSA/STEP)
- Forward thinking and excellent problem solving skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.