Assistant Trust Manager
The ideal opportunity for an ambitious Assistant Trust Manager or Senior Trust Officer looking to progress and keen to join a highly regarded, forward-thinking fiduciary business.
- Line Management of a small team of administrators
- Administrative responsibility for a small complex portfolio of trusts, companies and other wealth structures and supporting the Trust Directors
- Promoting the business and objectives and providing support and guidance to the small and wider team
- Achieving personal and team targets, time recording, utilisation and working capital management
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Holding or studying towards a relevant professional qualification such as STEP or ICSA and educated to A-Level standards or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience of coaching and supporting colleagues, however prior managerial experience is not a pre-requisite
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
If you’re considering a career in HR, we have an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation on a development programme commencing in September 2019. You will receive first class training and support to develop your career.