Assistant Trust Manager
We currently have a great opportunity for a proactive and motivated individual with previous people management experience to assist with managing their accounts preparation team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of a complex portfolio of clients and preparing annual financial statements
- Providing assistance and support to the Director as required
- Developing strong working relationships with clients and professional advisors
- Acting at a minimum of a B signatory
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and procedures
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified professional or have at least 10 years’ trust and company experience
- Committed to providing a quality service to clients
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Awareness of industry best practice and developments
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick start your career in the finance industry with this award winning provider of fund, corporate and private clients. An opportunity for you to develop your skills within an ever growing corporate services division.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
A fulfilling, rewarding and interesting career opportunity has arisen at a forward thinking commercial organisation for an Assistant Company Secretary for a period of 12 months.
A great role within a leading global financial services provider. You will administer an allocated portfolio of intricate clients, which could contain some key clients of the company, working directly with the Manager responsible. You will act as focal point for administration and technical queries from members of the team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider as a Manager within their family office department.