Assistant Trust Manager
We currently have a great opportunity for a proactive and motivated individual with previous people management experience to assist with managing their accounts preparation team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of a complex portfolio of clients and preparing annual financial statements
- Providing assistance and support to the Director as required
- Developing strong working relationships with clients and professional advisors
- Acting at a minimum of a B signatory
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and procedures
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified professional or have at least 10 years’ trust and company experience
- Committed to providing a quality service to clients
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Awareness of industry best practice and developments
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to work in a reward-driven commercial organisation, that plays a vital role in island life and strives to ensure that all employees contribute to the growth of the business, whilst offering a range of exciting benefits and corporate discounts for all employees.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.