Assistant Manager | Private Clients
A great role for someone looking to demonstrate their leadership skills in a specialist team of Administrators catering specifically for ultra-high net worth clients. If you are proactive and forward thinking then this is the role for you.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with your team to manage a portfolio of clients, covering a variety of structures
- Becoming a technical expert on client structures, including any regulatory requirements
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships with clients
- Driving personal development within the team
- Assisting with the management of an existing portfolio whilst developing and implementing new business strategies
Experience and skills required:
- Proven experience within a similar role and an understanding of fiduciary services
- Hold a professional qualification, ideally ICSA or STEP
- Strong academic background
- Be able to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the corporate services team as Assistant Manager, you will be a key member in the provision of onshore and offshore corporate administration, secretarial, bookkeeping and accounting services to diverse corporate multi jurisdictional structures.