Assistant Manager | Private Clients
Be part of a talented, highly motivated and driven team within a reputable financial services group who continuously deliver exceptional client service levels which sets them apart from their competitors. In this role you will be provided with the support and encouragement to diversify your skills through personal development plans, as well as benefiting from a competitive compensation package.
With offices around the globe, this independent organisation provides a great network where you can gain access to unique opportunities in other locations, enhance your skill set, experience another culture, build your professional network and gain career progression.
You will undertake a primary client relationship role with a number of significant clients including providing technical and managerial support to more junior staff.
Responsibilities will include:
- Having a comprehensive understanding of the principles and practices of offshore trusts, companies and related structures
- Assisting the client handling staff with the more complex aspects of client relationship management, making decisions as appropriate including referring matters to the Trust Manager or Client Service Director, if required
- Keeping up to date with changes in the market that have the potential to impact on offshore structures
- Understanding and applying local legislation relating to drug trafficking, money laundering, terrorist financing and any other legislation that impacts on the conduct of fiduciary business within the jurisdiction
- Cultivating professional relationships with professional advisers and service providers to enable the possibility of further referrals of business
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally have a minimum of 5 to 10 years’ experience in fiduciary services, and experience of working at Assistant Manager level
- Knowledge of compliance issues and the regulatory framework within which the company operates
- Comprehensive knowledge of and a proven track of offshore fiduciary services
- Proven track record in handling complex offshore fiduciary issues
- Good interpersonal skills for dealing with intermediaries and clients, and the ability to lead and coach staff
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A rewarding and progressive career opportunity for a Senior Accountant to deliver the financial reporting requirements for a range of complex fund clients in a growing and exciting business, where you will be supported to reach your full potential and rewarded for your strong commitment to excellence.
A great new opportunity to join a tight-knit team of professionals in an independent medium sized organisation which offers a great environment that is small enough to ensure that you can make a real difference, yet large enough to provide the opportunity for you to develop and grow.
A new opportunity has arisen for a part or newly qualified Accountant to join a close-knit, collaborative team and provide ‘hands-on’ support to the Accountant. The main areas of responsibilities will be reviewing financial information prepared by fund administrators and assisting with other accounting duties.
Join the growing corporate services team of this international business which promotes a purpose-led and value-driven culture. Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change.