Assistant Manager | Advisory Team
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified Accountant with Big 4 experience to take the next step in their career. Joining a well-known global audit and advisory firm, you will assist managers with the delivery of a range of services across advisory service lives. Opportunities to specialise and for career progression will be supported.
Responsibilities will include:
- Capital markets transactions
- Preparation of client pitches and formal proposal documents
- Ensuring compliance with client take on procedures
- Review own work and more junior members of the team
Key skills and expertise required:
- Previous client relationship management or business development experience
- Adaptability to tasks and ability to work using own initiative
- Report writing experience
- Strong spoken, listening and written English
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the Global Operations department, you will lead the delivery of high quality support, recording and reporting on current regulations affecting all clients across multiple jurisdictions for this independent fund, corporate services and private clients provider.