Assistant Manager | Advisory Team
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified Accountant with Big 4 experience to take the next step in their career. Joining a well-known global audit and advisory firm, you will assist managers with the delivery of a range of services across advisory service lives. Opportunities to specialise and for career progression will be supported.
Responsibilities will include:
- Capital markets transactions
- Preparation of client pitches and formal proposal documents
- Ensuring compliance with client take on procedures
- Review own work and more junior members of the team
Key skills and expertise required:
- Previous client relationship management or business development experience
- Adaptability to tasks and ability to work using own initiative
- Report writing experience
- Strong spoken, listening and written English
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
If you are looking to secure a role with lots of development opportunity then look no further. As part of the Management Accounting team of an established commercial organisation, you will work at the central offices based out of town, responsible for the accounting of operational costs for the Group, leading process improvements, enhancing reporting analytics and implementing robust controls.
As a key member of the Institutional Client Services Division, you will have overall responsibility for the bookkeeping and preparation of financial statements. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to take the next step in their career.