Assistant Manager | Advisory Team
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified Accountant with Big 4 experience to take the next step in their career. Joining a well-known global audit and advisory firm, you will assist managers with the delivery of a range of services across advisory service lives. Opportunities to specialise and for career progression will be supported.
Responsibilities will include:
- Capital markets transactions
- Preparation of client pitches and formal proposal documents
- Ensuring compliance with client take on procedures
- Review own work and more junior members of the team
Key skills and expertise required:
- Previous client relationship management or business development experience
- Adaptability to tasks and ability to work using own initiative
- Report writing experience
- Strong spoken, listening and written English
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.