Assistant Funds Manager | Real Estate
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Working in an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, you will aim to collaborate with your team to manage a portfolio of clients, offering advice from our internal processes.
Within this role you will be encouraged to enhance and build on your own knowledge and skills and network with other professionals, having access to a wide range of learning and development opportunities where you will be empowered to take control of your own journey for your personal and professional development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Becoming an expert in technical matters and share knowledge with your team
- Ensuring that all statutory returns are prepared and submitted as required
- Proactively taking on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your Manager or clients
- Conducting client meetings, producing minutes, resolutions and any other administration duties requested
- Providing new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks
Experience and skills required:
- Strong academic background and hold ICSA/STEP/ACCA
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative
- Preferably specific, comprehensive experience from a real estate environment
- Expert knowledge of local legislation/corporate governance
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi- jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.