Assistant Fund Accountant
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team.
This role is within an organisation that invests in people and developing them professionally. They are extremely proud of their leadership focused culture which fosters a dedicated, approachable and collaborative way of working.
In this role you will work with a dedicated, approachable and collaborative team to support in the delivery of a first-class service to their clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of periodic financial statements, cash flows and associated notes including liaison with clients over transaction related queries
- Dealing with year‐end audit, including preparation of relevant files and resolving issues
- Reviewing and submitting recommendations for improving the organisation's accounting operation
- Liaise with the Chief Financial Officer and finance team of the various funds, third parties (including auditors) and any other external advisors
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally be working toward ACCA qualification (or equivalent) and have passed a minimum of 5 exams
- Working knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS and other relevant accounting standards preferably gained within a funds environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have demonstrated working use of accounting packages
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, procedure manuals and performance measurement reports at asset and fund level
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A rewarding and progressive career opportunity for a Senior Accountant to deliver the financial reporting requirements for a range of complex fund clients in a growing and exciting business, where you will be supported to reach your full potential and rewarded for your strong commitment to excellence.
A great new opportunity to join a tight-knit team of professionals in an independent medium sized organisation which offers a great environment that is small enough to ensure that you can make a real difference, yet large enough to provide the opportunity for you to develop and grow.
A new opportunity has arisen for a part or newly qualified Accountant to join a close-knit, collaborative team and provide ‘hands-on’ support to the Accountant. The main areas of responsibilities will be reviewing financial information prepared by fund administrators and assisting with other accounting duties.
Join the growing corporate services team of this international business which promotes a purpose-led and value-driven culture. Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change.