Assistant Company Secretary | 12 Months Contract
A fulfilling, rewarding and interesting career opportunity has arisen at a forward thinking commercial organisation for an Assistant Company Secretary for a period of 12 months.
In this role you will be responsible for all company secretarial duties for the company and its constituent companies to cover a period of maternity leave. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to gain some valuable experience of working for a public listed company. This role has a varied remit and therefore requires someone who is willing to take on responsibility and work autonomously.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing a full governance and secretarial service to the company and its associated entities
- Providing listed company support including maintenance of restricted or insider lists, dividend documentation, regulatory announcements and major interest in shareholdings
- Assisting with the preparation of the annual report and associated shareholder mailings and liaising with internal and external stakeholders (auditors, registrars, investor relations and communication)
- Responsible for undertaking all statutory or regulatory filings and maintaining the company’s statutory books
- Arranging meetings with directors and shareholders
- Issuing of accurate notices of meetings, preparation of agenda, circulation of relevant papers and taking and producing minutes to record the business transacted at the meetings and the decisions taken
Experience and skills required:
- Past experience in a company secretarial role
- Proven experience of operating at Board level
- Strong commercial and legal awareness, proven research and analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Effective interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Ideally an Associate or Fellow of The Chartered Governance Institute (ICSA)
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a market leading organisation that have been awarded for their commitment to fiduciary services, where, you will have the opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of interesting and complex clients, contributing to the growth and expansion of the private client business.
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a leading private equity firm and work closely with the Managing Director and Directors in the Jersey office.
A great opportunity to join a highly regarded independent trust company that prides themselves on providing a professional and adaptable service to their clients.
Join an award-winning organisation which offers a fulfilling, dynamic and rewarding journey in the role of Compliance Monitoring Officer. As a key member of the risk and compliance team, you will play an essential role in assisting with the execution, maintenance and development of the compliance monitoring programme.
Act as Senior Trust Administrator for a highly regarded independent trust company offering a competitive benefits package and providing a professional and adaptable service to their clients.