Are you a confident, self-motivated individual with a background in legal or financial services and looking for your next exciting career challenge? Join this independent, boutique firm as part of a high performing, client facing team where you will provide support to the Head of the Jersey Office and Director.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing your own portfolio of listing applications
- Researching and preparing reports to present to the team
- Meeting with listing members and attending events, conferences and seminars
- Providing support and assistance on ad-hoc relevant projects as directed by the Head of Jersey Office
Experience and skills required:
- Willingness to study towards a professional qualification i.e. CISI
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage own workload
- Excellent relationship management skills to work closely with other offices and stakeholders
- A team player provided support as required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Relationship Manager to join the Wealth and Investments team of an award-winning banking and investment firm.
Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change. Currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join their enthusiastic and welcoming team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
A great role within a leading global financial services provider. You will administer an allocated portfolio of intricate clients, which could contain some key clients of the company, working directly with the Manager responsible. You will act as focal point for administration and technical queries from members of the team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider as a Manager within their family office department.