Administrator | Real Estate
Join a growing, highly regarded provider of corporate and fiduciary services to provide professional fund administration services to a varied portfolio of clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a portfolio of clients consisting of funds and other entities to ensure all activities fall within the guidelines/stipulations of the statutory or governing documents and relevant law
- Supporting the senior Administrators and the team generally in the administration of the team's clients
- Ensuring the tax status of entities is observed with the timely completion of tax returns and the payment of any notified tax liability
- Preparing detailed attendance notes of any telephone communication and circulating to relevant members of staff
- Coordinating board meetings with the relevant Directors both internally and externally, the preparation of the minutes and other meeting documents
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to A level or degree standard
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years funds/trust and company administration experience
- Good technical knowledge with an understanding of local funds/company and trust law and regulations
- Strong IT and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues and clients
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.
A fantastic opportunity for a newly/partly qualified Accountant to join a growing private equity firm in Jersey who sit in a wider group offering a variety of services worldwide.
Our client, a global provider of funds and corporate services, is currently seeking a Senior Administrator to join their private equity and corporate services divisions.
A great opportunity to join a prestigious international wealth management company, where you will be responsible for the efficient and timely oversight of key outsourced functions, comprising NAV calculation, financial accounting and transfer agency/investor services.
A leading provider of wealth management services, is currently seeking a motivated individual to assist with the efficient and accurate administration of closed and open ended investment companies, unit trusts and limited partnerships.