Administrator | Real Estate
A growing global financial services company with a value-driven working environment is seeking an Administrator to join their enthusiastic and solutions driven team.
In this role to manage the day-to-day administration of a varied portfolio of corporate structures. As well as managing the day-to-day administration, you will also maintain and develop a wide knowledge and understanding of corporate administration generally, to include anti-money laundering, compliance and relevant legislation.
This is a great opportunity for a team spirited individual who is interested in working in financial services and real estate, in particular.
Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with day-to-day administration tasks associated with the portfolio of clients and to assist on other team members clients where required
- Ensuring workload is completed to a standard acceptable to the Senior Client Manager, and within agreed timescales
- Developing business like relationships with intermediaries and clients with whom you come into regular contact, and to demonstrate a willingness to apply high standards of client care to all dealings with intermediaries or clients
- Gaining an understanding and follow KYC procedures in order to maintain knowledge of the client business
Experience and skills required:
- Working towards a relevant professional qualification, or willingness to commence study (e.g. ICSA, STEP, CIB, ACCA)
- Good organisational and time management skills, applied to knowledge of the mechanics of company administration
- Diligence and care in all aspects of the job, and the willingness to check understanding of tasks through questioning
- An interest in financial services and real estate in particular, and a genuine desire to learn how these can be used as tools for adding value to a client’s business
- Professional manner, demonstrating good interpersonal skills and the ability to respond to clients’ needs
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce where you will be encouraged to constantly look for the next opportunity whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions.
Join a market leading organisation that have been awarded for their commitment to fiduciary services, where, you will have the opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of interesting and complex clients, contributing to the growth and expansion of the private client business.
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a leading private equity firm and work closely with the Managing Director and Directors in the Jersey office.
A great opportunity to join a highly regarded independent trust company that prides themselves on providing a professional and adaptable service to their clients.
Join an award-winning organisation which offers a fulfilling, dynamic and rewarding journey in the role of Compliance Monitoring Officer. As a key member of the risk and compliance team, you will play an essential role in assisting with the execution, maintenance and development of the compliance monitoring programme.