Administrator | Employee Benefit Trust
Work in an agile and collaborative fiduciary business and be part of a truly diverse workforce where you will seize every opportunity in supporting the company’s clients and staff, being recognised for the dedication you show.
In this value-driven environment, you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to the professional development opportunities you need to advance your career. As well as nurturing the talent of their employees, this innovative organisation also positively impacts local communities that are directly and indirectly engaged with the business, through its positive corporate social responsibility initiatives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with day-to-day administration tasks associated with a portfolio of clients and assisting other team members clients where required
- Developing an understanding of more complex money laundering and regulatory issues
- Developing business like relationships with intermediaries and clients with whom the postholder comes in to regular contact
- Maintaining a sense of urgency at all times and dealing with incoming correspondence expeditiously
- Coordinating board meetings with the relevant Directors both internally and externally and preparing the minutes and other meeting documents
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to A level or degree standard
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years’ Employee Benefit Trust experience
- Completed a professional relevant qualification to Certificate Level (e.g. ICSA/STEP)
- Understanding and technical knowledge of Employee Benefit Trust’s and share plan administration would be an advantage
- Strong IT and communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce where you will be encouraged to constantly look for the next opportunity whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions.
Join a market leading organisation that have been awarded for their commitment to fiduciary services, where, you will have the opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of interesting and complex clients, contributing to the growth and expansion of the private client business.
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a leading private equity firm and work closely with the Managing Director and Directors in the Jersey office.
A great opportunity to join a highly regarded independent trust company that prides themselves on providing a professional and adaptable service to their clients.
Join an award-winning organisation which offers a fulfilling, dynamic and rewarding journey in the role of Compliance Monitoring Officer. As a key member of the risk and compliance team, you will play an essential role in assisting with the execution, maintenance and development of the compliance monitoring programme.