Administrator | Company Secretarial
Support the Group secretariat team in an established cross-jurisdictional firm with a company culture which places a strong focus on developing its employees, offering excellent career and progression opportunities.
Working in this entrepreneurial and innovative financial services provider, you will be challenged to deliver excellence and supported to achieve your full potential. Your role will be focused on maintaining all statutory records of the internal companies of the group, ensuring the company and their subsidiaries endorse and maintain the accepted principles of good corporate governance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the department’s management of an extensive and varied workload, ensuring a professional service is provided to internal and external clients
- Preparation and organisation of agendas and board packs, taking minutes of board (divisional and jurisdictional) and committee meetings
- Dealing with correspondence, writing reports, ensuring decisions made or action points agreed are communicated to the relevant parties and completed within timescales set and agreed
- Maintaining the records for the committees and boards
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers
- Assisting with projects including, but not limited to, share issues, mergers and acquisitions
Experience and skills required:
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Experience with minute taking
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent keyboard skills to include MS Word/Excel
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.
Work in a dynamic organisation, which fosters a culture of learning, continual improvement and a focus on operational excellence, where you will be encouraged to aspire towards greater challenges and unleash your full potential.