Administrator and Compliance Assistant | 12 Month Contract
A fantastic 12 month fixed term contract has arisen within a long-established employment law team offering a varied and rewarding experience and a supportive environment where talent is nurtured.
In this role you will provide timely and accurate administrative and secretarial support to the Partners, fee-earners and other secretarial and administrative colleagues within the personal law department.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing Acts of Court (involving copying, signing off, diarising and filing)
- Taking telephone calls and dealing with queries in a conscientious manner
- Holding initial appointments with new clients to take due diligence
- Taking enquiries and booking appointments regarding firm’s Notaries
- Drafting emails and letters
Experience and skills required:
- General administrative work experience
- Computer literate
- High level of literacy and numeracy
- Able to demonstrate strong organisational skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
Work in a fast moving, collaborative and employee-led working environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will make a real difference as part of their busy and challenging trust team.
An exciting career opportunity to join one of the world’s leading independently owned family offices, providing a range of services from long-term strategic planning and investments to day-to-day advice and administration.
Support a unique and busy treasury business who continuously strive for excellence in everything they do and pride themselves on exceptional breadth and depth of their technical knowledge.
Start your career in an interesting and unique administration role within a global business that places emphasis on the training and development of their employees.