A new opportunity has arisen for a part or newly qualified Accountant to join a close-knit, collaborative team and provide hands-on support to the Accountant. The main areas of responsibilities will be reviewing financial information prepared by fund administrators and assisting with other accounting duties.
This is an exciting role which has the opportunity to develop and grow over time. Ideally you will be available for full time hours, however reduced hours will be considered and if successful, you will benefit from a very competitive benefits package and a friendly and professional working environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing quarterly and annual financial information for a number of assigned fund entities
- Liaising with Administrators over investment transactions
- Preparing weekly reports analysing current cash position, upcoming deals and summarising transactions
- Dealing with Auditors and answering queries from Administrators and investors
- Reviewing company financial information prepared by Administrators
Experience and skills required:
- Previous accounting experience, ideally within a funds environment
- Either part or fully qualified or qualified by experience
- Strong team player
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and accounting systems
- Ability to work independently using own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce where you will be encouraged to constantly look for the next opportunity whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions.
Join a market leading organisation that have been awarded for their commitment to fiduciary services, where, you will have the opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of interesting and complex clients, contributing to the growth and expansion of the private client business.
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a leading private equity firm and work closely with the Managing Director and Directors in the Jersey office.
A great opportunity to join a highly regarded independent trust company that prides themselves on providing a professional and adaptable service to their clients.
Join an award-winning organisation which offers a fulfilling, dynamic and rewarding journey in the role of Compliance Monitoring Officer. As a key member of the risk and compliance team, you will play an essential role in assisting with the execution, maintenance and development of the compliance monitoring programme.