Fantastic opportunity for a qualified Accountant to provide support to Directors, Managers and Administrators at a leading provider of fund, private client and corporate services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing annual financial statements, management accounts and ad-hoc financial reporting
- Assisting with the bookkeeping of more complex client structures
- Liaising with appointed Auditors to complete the audit of financial statements
- Providing bookkeeping and administrative assistance to the client accounting solutions team
- Providing daily support to the Manager
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a relevant accounting qualification, such as ACCA or ACA
- Previous experience in accounting/auditing or in the finance industry within the private client/real estate environment
- Sound knowledge of current IFRS and UK GAAP
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An exciting career opportunity for an experienced funds professional to join this highly regarded, independent business as an Associate Director, Client Delivery. This is a newly created position due to growth.
An exciting opportunity providing growth within an independent trust and corporate services provider. You will manage the activities of a finance team and corporate accounting function for the Group and associated entities.
A great opportunity working within the group financial accounting services team of this family office. You will be responsible for the financial accounting of multiple Jersey registered corporate entities.
A fantastic opportunity for a newly/partly qualified Accountant to join a growing private equity firm in Jersey who sit in a wider group offering a variety of services worldwide.
Joining a unique investment services organisation with a global presence, you will be responsible for the reliable, timely and accurate delivery of bookkeeping activities.