Windows Systems Administrator
Working as part of busy team of engineers, you will be responsible for maintaining the desktop/server environment and network infrastructure of an ambitious financial services Group. Occasional travel and weekend work would be expected.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the office on a 2nd level basis
- Application and operating system life-cycle management including upgrades, patching and off-hours maintenance and change control execution
- Managing various types of medium-to-complex project initiatives, upgrades and maintenance activities
- Monitoring, troubleshooting and analysing issues with servers, network devices and applications
Experience and skills required:
- Extensive experience with computer systems
- Experience working with computer hardware and software for installation and upgrades
- Networking skills and an understanding of IP network
- Experience with Microsoft server operating systems and services, to include Active Directory, File and Print services, IIS, SQL, permissions, and security
- Good analytical and problem solving skills to troubleshoot systems problems
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A brand new role supporting the Programme Management Office through business transformation, delivering on technical and organisational change projects. This global business has recently acquired several organisations and is working on harmonising the infrastructure, systems and applications.
A great opportunity for a highly experienced IT candidate within a global provider of financial services. You will plan and execute the technical requirements of a Security Strategy and act as a technical Subject Matter Expert to investigate and resolve issues across business systems and applications.