Windows Systems Administrator
Working as part of busy team of engineers, you will be responsible for maintaining the desktop/server environment and network infrastructure of an ambitious financial services Group. Occasional travel and weekend work would be expected.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the office on a 2nd level basis
- Application and operating system life-cycle management including upgrades, patching and off-hours maintenance and change control execution
- Managing various types of medium-to-complex project initiatives, upgrades and maintenance activities
- Monitoring, troubleshooting and analysing issues with servers, network devices and applications
Experience and skills required:
- Extensive experience with computer systems
- Experience working with computer hardware and software for installation and upgrades
- Networking skills and an understanding of IP network
- Experience with Microsoft server operating systems and services, to include Active Directory, File and Print services, IIS, SQL, permissions, and security
- Good analytical and problem solving skills to troubleshoot systems problems
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.