Wealth Management Support
Join this highly regarded global business and support the international wealth management team to provide an excellent client service. This is an excellent career opportunity where you will gain broad experience of the processes surrounding international wealth management while having client contact. There is excellent scope for progression to move into a sales focused role or progressing through service and operations in the future.
Responsibilities will include:
- Completing client transactions
- Providing clients with banking information and other general non investment related activities
- Handling and processing of new account documentation
- Approval and execution of FX deviation
- Assisting Relationship Managers in the provision and maintenance of excellent KYC records
Experience and skills required:
- Demonstrated client service experience
- Confident using Microsoft Office
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in studying towards or holding a professional qualification, such as CISI IAD, desirable but not essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Exciting new junior Administrator opportunity to join highly-regarded global wealth management firm.
An exciting career opportunity for an experienced funds professional to join this highly regarded, independent business as an Associate Director, Client Delivery. This is a newly created position due to growth.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.
Joining a highly regarded provider of investment services, you will support the international investment advisory part of the business.