Wealth Management Lawyer | 1-2 years PQE
A global financial services organisation is seeking a qualified
Lawyer with financial regulatory experience and practical knowledge of
wealth management products and services, to provide legal and regulatory
advice to their wealth management team.
- Being involved in all stages of product lifecycle including new product approvals
- Advising on a wide range of products including funds, discretionary mandates, credit transactions, deposit taking, cash products and mortgage facilities
- Drafting and negotiating general commercial contracts
- Staying up to date with relevant regulatory developments to ensure all obligations to customers and regulators are met
- Advising your wealth management colleagues about the impact of regulatory developments
Experience and knowledge required:
- At least 1 or 2 years' post qualification experience working in a similar position, either in private practice or in-house
- Qualified Lawyer - preferably England and Wales or other common law jurisdiction
- Experience working with senior leadership teams on commercially sensitive matters
- Regulatory awareness
- Drive, enthusiasm and motivation, paired with a keen commercial sense and risk management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Unique opportunity for a highly organised individual with analytical skills to join a law firm as Listings Assistant. This is a junior/mid level opportunity and no previous listings experience is required as full training will be provided.
Previous paralegal/ legal secretarial experience would be an advantage, but this role would also suit an enthusiastic and highly organised individual looking for an interesting and varied administration role.
A well regarded local legal firm is currently seeking a qualified lawyer to join their growing corporate law team.
This is a 6-12 month opportunity for a highly organised individual with analytical and IT skills to join a law firm as Listings Assistant, with the potential of a permanent opportunity.