Wealth Management Lawyer | 1-2 years PQE
A global financial services organisation is seeking a qualified
Lawyer with financial regulatory experience and practical knowledge of
wealth management products and services, to provide legal and regulatory
advice to their wealth management team.
- Being involved in all stages of product lifecycle including new product approvals
- Advising on a wide range of products including funds, discretionary mandates, credit transactions, deposit taking, cash products and mortgage facilities
- Drafting and negotiating general commercial contracts
- Staying up to date with relevant regulatory developments to ensure all obligations to customers and regulators are met
- Advising your wealth management colleagues about the impact of regulatory developments
Experience and knowledge required:
- At least 1 or 2 years' post qualification experience working in a similar position, either in private practice or in-house
- Qualified Lawyer - preferably England and Wales or other common law jurisdiction
- Experience working with senior leadership teams on commercially sensitive matters
- Regulatory awareness
- Drive, enthusiasm and motivation, paired with a keen commercial sense and risk management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Enjoy a rewarding career as part of the legal department within a leading bank, where they place great importance in developing the skills of their employees in an environment that inspires and promotes innovation to drive the business forward.
A unique opportunity for an ambitious and technically strong Lawyer to join a market leading and expanding global private capital and trusts business, where you will work successfully in a collaborative environment alongside leading practitioners.
An innovative organisation is looking for a qualified Solicitor with a passion for translating business requirements into commercial brilliance, to drive the legal strategy and commercial frameworks of this multi-jurisdictional, high growth, digital business.
Work side by side with an exceptional team of fee earners in an award-winning law firm, in an environment that respects everyone’s contribution and helps employees to thrive.
A unique opportunity for an ambitious and technically strong Lawyer to join a market-leading global banking and finance business, to assist in building the company to become the leading practice in the region.