User Access Administrator
An exciting opportunity to join the user access management team within a highly regarded bank.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the delivery and management of user access management administration
- Providing analytical support and guidance to colleagues and project teams
- Proactively use technical knowledge and experience to deliver continuous improvement and effective reporting
Experience and skills required:
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team to adapt to new situations and to use initiative
- An aptitude for applying logical and analytical thinking
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues to ensure service is of the highest standard
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy with right first time outcomes
- Strong communication and time management skills
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A 12 month fixed term contract opportunity within a major reputable global bank. You will work in a Settlements Operations team and will be responsible for inputting transactions and updating client portfolio information.
An international provider of wealth management services is currently seeking a motivated individual with previous Securities/Corporate Actions experience, to join their team.
You will be responsible for embedding and maintaining the group Operational Risk & Control program and ensuring alignment with regulatory requirements.