User Access Administrator
An exciting opportunity to join the user access management team within a highly regarded bank.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the delivery and management of user access management administration
- Providing analytical support and guidance to colleagues and project teams
- Proactively use technical knowledge and experience to deliver continuous improvement and effective reporting
Experience and skills required:
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team to adapt to new situations and to use initiative
- An aptitude for applying logical and analytical thinking
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues to ensure service is of the highest standard
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy with right first time outcomes
- Strong communication and time management skills
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Exciting temporary opportunity for an enthusiastic individual looking to gain some HR experience within a professional services organisation.
An international provider of fund and corporate services is currently seeking an individual with previous payments experience to join their growing team. Within this role you will prepare and execute payment instructions for invoices, transactions, investments, distributions and payments across fund services.