Trust Review Administrator
A great opportunity within a leading provider of global banking and financial services, providing risk management services to the trust company and ensuring compliance with group policies and procedures.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing all new and existing entities
- Assisting with the development of processes and procedures to monitor risks
- Preparing and monitoring an ongoing review programme as required by legislation and Group requirements
- Providing reporting to Risk Manager/General Manager
- Assisting the Risk Manager to develop appropriate review formats and monitoring programmes
- Assisting with managing the review of all business in regards to regulatory requirements
- Collating data and information to compile existing business approval documentation
Experience and skills required:
- Knowledge of trust and company law and fiduciary principles and regulatory requirements
- STEP diploma or equivalent
- Ideally you will hold a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role or within trust company administration
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a leading investor services group, you will be a part of the corporate service team administering a portfolio of corporate structures.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence where you will be dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters.
An exciting role where you will work as part of a dedicated team providing comprehensive trust and company administration services to an international client base.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced trust candidate to join a small organisation where they can progress their career.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.