Trust Reporting Officer
A great role for an experienced candidate within a bespoke services provider, acting as trustee for a variety employee benefit trusts.
- Completing client cash and stock reconciliations, client reporting, tax returns and reports
- Bookkeeping trustees and nominee transactions
- Setting up trustee financial records and systems, liaising with clients 3rd partied and internal teams
- Drafting appropriate bookkeeping debit/credit templates
- Creating internal client specific user documents such as reports, templates and action sheets
- Providing training and support to new and existing staff
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Experience in trust and company or employee benefit trust bookkeeping is essential
- Experience in reconciliatory work
- Knowledge and experience of statutory and regulatory requirements for Jersey company and trusts
- CAT qualified
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the Global Operations department, you will lead the delivery of high quality support, recording and reporting on current regulations affecting all clients across multiple jurisdictions for this independent fund, corporate services and private clients provider.