Trust Reporting Officer
A great role for an experienced candidate within a bespoke services provider, acting as trustee for a variety employee benefit trusts.
- Completing client cash and stock reconciliations, client reporting, tax returns and reports
- Bookkeeping trustees and nominee transactions
- Setting up trustee financial records and systems, liaising with clients 3rd partied and internal teams
- Drafting appropriate bookkeeping debit/credit templates
- Creating internal client specific user documents such as reports, templates and action sheets
- Providing training and support to new and existing staff
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Experience in trust and company or employee benefit trust bookkeeping is essential
- Experience in reconciliatory work
- Knowledge and experience of statutory and regulatory requirements for Jersey company and trusts
- CAT qualified
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.