Trust Reporting Officer
A great role for an experienced candidate within a bespoke services provider, acting as trustee for a variety employee benefit trusts.
- Completing client cash and stock reconciliations, client reporting, tax returns and reports
- Bookkeeping trustees and nominee transactions
- Setting up trustee financial records and systems, liaising with clients 3rd partied and internal teams
- Drafting appropriate bookkeeping debit/credit templates
- Creating internal client specific user documents such as reports, templates and action sheets
- Providing training and support to new and existing staff
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Experience in trust and company or employee benefit trust bookkeeping is essential
- Experience in reconciliatory work
- Knowledge and experience of statutory and regulatory requirements for Jersey company and trusts
- CAT qualified
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity to join the head office of an independent Financial services provider. If you are a fully qualified Accountant with experience in Financial Accounting, this could be the role for you!
A fantastic opportunity for an Accountant to join an independent financial services provider, working with a range of professionally qualified staff to deliver the financial reporting for a range of complex real estate clients.
A growing fund, corporate and private client services provider is currently seeking an ambitious trust professional to join their team. Within this role you will oversee a team of administrations and have responsibility for a portfolio of complex and high risk trust and companies.
Join this highly regarded trust business and have overall responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of trusts and companies and help to develop operational plans, contributing to the longer-term strategic plans of the Company.
Join this expanding global services provider as a Corporate and Private Client Officer and build relationships with intermediaries, third parties and key client contacts for entities within your responsibility. Great scope for career development and an opportunity to gain diverse experience and work directly with senior management.