Trust Relationship Manager
Fantastic career opportunity for a proactive individual with previous trust experience to join an established wealth management business. Within this role you will directly oversee the administration of trust and companies allocated to your charge.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Administration of a portfolio of trust and company clients including reviewing accounts and preparing minutes
- Identifying and managing risks to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Assisting with fee collection
Experience and skills required:
- Either qualified or part-qualified ICSA or STEP (or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within trust or wealth management
- Good communication skills
- An understanding of the various laws and regulations within the finance industry
- Ability to interpret financial reports
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
We have an exciting opportunity for a school leaver or graduate to join a bespoke financial services provider. If you are looking for full support to develop the skills as a trust professional and begin studying for a professional qualification, this is the role for you.