Trust Officer | Wealth Structuring
Join a growing, medium sized, independently owned trust business and provide efficient administrative services for a portfolio of complex trust structures. This is a forward thinking organisation that invests in it's employees training and development. Flexible working hours may be considered.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that clients are delivered the best possible service by the wealth structuring group in a timely manner
- Providing excellent service through building and maintaining long term relationships
- Optimising client potential and delivering a consistent and seamless client experience
- Advising clients on a daily basis to ensure their needs are met
Experience and skills required:
- Hold or studying towards a professional qualification such as ICSA, ACA, ACIB, STEP or a legal qualification
- Extensive experience of institutional clients
- Sound knowledge of regulatory framework
- Strong organisational and time management skills
If you'd like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.