Trust Officer / Senior Trust Officer
As a product specialist you will join a well-established wealth management company to administer a portfolio of complex trust and company structures.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing trust instruments in regards to trustee powers
- Arranging meetings and preparing minutes as required
- Reviewing corporate documentation
- Ensuring client data is accurate and current
- Liaising with wealth planners, Relationship Managers and Client Advisors on administration matters
Experience and skills required:
- Holding a relevant professional qualification such as STEP
- 5 years minimum experience in administering trust structures
- Knowledge of trust and company law
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role within an international accounting and business advisory organisation, providing administrative services to an international client base.
An excellent opportunity for a compliance and risk professional, at Director level, to join a highly regarded financial services business to develop, maintain and continually improve a robust risk and compliance framework.
Joining an international provider of corporate, private client and fund administration services, you will provide professional advice and support to the private clients team whilst taking responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of complex trust and company structures.
We currently have a great opportunity for a proactive and motivated individual with previous people management experience to manage the accounts preparation team.
A great opportunity for a motivated trust professional to join a specialist wealth management team.