Trust Officer / Senior Trust Officer
As a product specialist you will join a well-established wealth management company to administer a portfolio of complex trust and company structures.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing trust instruments in regards to trustee powers
- Arranging meetings and preparing minutes as required
- Reviewing corporate documentation
- Ensuring client data is accurate and current
- Liaising with wealth planners, Relationship Managers and Client Advisors on administration matters
Experience and skills required:
- Holding a relevant professional qualification such as STEP
- 5 years minimum experience in administering trust structures
- Knowledge of trust and company law
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A challenging and stimulating role within a market leading financial services provider with a diverse workforce that fosters a culture of inclusion, enabling them to better reflect and understand their clients’ needs. Priding themselves on offering continuous training and development, this company offers excellent career progression opportunities for all employees along with a competitive remuneration package.
Become an integral part of a highly qualified and experienced team and enjoy a rewarding career in a well-established local trust company that prides itself on providing a personalised service that meets and exceeds its clients’ needs, where you will have the opportunity to work within an international network of contacts and advisers.
Support an ambitious and agile fiduciary business where you will apply your solutions driven approach to manage client work whilst overseeing a team of Administrators responsible for the day-to-day delivery of client services to a portfolio of funds.
Drive forward new opportunities, promoting a creative environment and encouraging others in your team to take value added initiatives, where you will play a key role in inspiring others to focus on innovative ways to put the client first and at the centre of business decisions.
Be part of a growing organisation with a focus on driving change and nurturing talent, placing people at the heart of their business which is reinforced by the award they have received for their commitment to prioritising employees.