Trust Officer / Senior Trust Officer
As a product specialist you will join a well-established wealth management company to administer a portfolio of complex trust and company structures.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing trust instruments in regards to trustee powers
- Arranging meetings and preparing minutes as required
- Reviewing corporate documentation
- Ensuring client data is accurate and current
- Liaising with wealth planners, Relationship Managers and Client Advisors on administration matters
Experience and skills required:
- Holding a relevant professional qualification such as STEP
- 5 years minimum experience in administering trust structures
- Knowledge of trust and company law
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.
Work in a dynamic organisation, which fosters a culture of learning, continual improvement and a focus on operational excellence, where you will be encouraged to aspire towards greater challenges and unleash your full potential.