Trust Officer / Senior Trust Officer
Join this entrepreneurial, client focused fiduciary business and administer a varied portfolio of trust, companies and other wealth structures. This would suit an experienced Trust Officer or Senior Trust Officer.
Accountabilities will include:
- Ensuring a high quality service is delivered to clients and client needs are being met
- Forming and maintaining strong client relationships
- Coaching and guiding junior team members
- Carrying out portfolio reviews and assisting with fee collection
- Understanding and managing risk within own client portfolio
Key skills and expertise:
- Previous fiduciary experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Either hold or currently studying towards a relevant professional qualification (STEP or ICSA)
- Self-motivated and proactive approach to tasks
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
We have an exciting opportunity for a school leaver or graduate to join a bespoke financial services provider. If you are looking for full support to develop the skills as a trust professional and begin studying for a professional qualification, this is the role for you.