Trust Officer / Senior Trust Officer
Join this entrepreneurial, client focused fiduciary business and administer a varied portfolio of trust, companies and other wealth structures. This would suit an experienced Trust Officer or Senior Trust Officer.
Accountabilities will include:
- Ensuring a high quality service is delivered to clients and client needs are being met
- Forming and maintaining strong client relationships
- Coaching and guiding junior team members
- Carrying out portfolio reviews and assisting with fee collection
- Understanding and managing risk within own client portfolio
Key skills and expertise:
- Previous fiduciary experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Either hold or currently studying towards a relevant professional qualification (STEP or ICSA)
- Self-motivated and proactive approach to tasks
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Are you looking to grow and progress your career within a CDD / Compliance environment? Forming part of the Client Take on Team within a leading international law firm, you will assist in the provision of a comprehensive and confidential CDD service primarily in Europe, Caribbean and occasionally Asia.
Within the performance and reward management team, you will work to deliver pragmatic solutions in this rapidly expanding area. The successful candidate will be committed and driven to achieving
excellence for their colleagues and clients by effectively administering a portfolio of clients on a daily basis.