Trust Officer | Private Clients
This role is based around a responsibility for the efficient and profitable administration of the portfolios of trusts in a financial services institution. The successful candidate will provide administrative, technical, product and client related support to Relationship Managers.
- Responding to requests from clients and outside professionals for execution of transactions; mainly Middle Eastern client base
- Responding to requests from accounting and control departments
- Preparation and presentation of periodic reviews of trusts and companies to ensure that they are being administered in accordance with company policies, jurisdictional and legal requirements
- Identifying and highlighting issues or problems that could pose a risk to the corporation of financial loss or damage to the corporation's reputation and franchise
What do you need for this role?
- Professional qualification preferably STEP
- Extensive years' experience working in trust and company administration
- Sound knowledge of fundamental trust law, company law and administrative practice
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written in a concise and coherent manner
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the operations team on a temporary basis, you will be responsible for the end to end periodic review process of allocated structures.