Trust Officer | Private Clients
This role is based around a responsibility for the efficient and profitable administration of the portfolios of trusts in a financial services institution. The successful candidate will provide administrative, technical, product and client related support to Relationship Managers.
- Responding to requests from clients and outside professionals for execution of transactions; mainly Middle Eastern client base
- Responding to requests from accounting and control departments
- Preparation and presentation of periodic reviews of trusts and companies to ensure that they are being administered in accordance with company policies, jurisdictional and legal requirements
- Identifying and highlighting issues or problems that could pose a risk to the corporation of financial loss or damage to the corporation's reputation and franchise
What do you need for this role?
- Professional qualification preferably STEP
- Extensive years' experience working in trust and company administration
- Sound knowledge of fundamental trust law, company law and administrative practice
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written in a concise and coherent manner
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Are you looking to grow and progress your career within a CDD / Compliance environment? Forming part of the Client Take on Team within a leading international law firm, you will assist in the provision of a comprehensive and confidential CDD service primarily in Europe, Caribbean and occasionally Asia.
Within the performance and reward management team, you will work to deliver pragmatic solutions in this rapidly expanding area. The successful candidate will be committed and driven to achieving
excellence for their colleagues and clients by effectively administering a portfolio of clients on a daily basis.