Trust Officer | Private Clients
This role is based around a responsibility for the efficient and profitable administration of the portfolios of trusts in a financial services institution. The successful candidate will provide administrative, technical, product and client related support to Relationship Managers.
- Responding to requests from clients and outside professionals for execution of transactions; mainly Middle Eastern client base
- Responding to requests from accounting and control departments
- Preparation and presentation of periodic reviews of trusts and companies to ensure that they are being administered in accordance with company policies, jurisdictional and legal requirements
- Identifying and highlighting issues or problems that could pose a risk to the corporation of financial loss or damage to the corporation's reputation and franchise
What do you need for this role?
- Professional qualification preferably STEP
- Extensive years' experience working in trust and company administration
- Sound knowledge of fundamental trust law, company law and administrative practice
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written in a concise and coherent manner
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Reach your full potential and build a successful career in this inclusive and diverse work environment where every day will be a new challenge.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.
Be part of a highly professional team who put their clients and employees at the heart of their business, developing and retaining the best talent and supporting each other to achieve their goals whilst priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Kick-start your career in a fast moving and collaborative environment within an international provider of financial services, where you will have access to a vibrant and forward-thinking trainee development structure to develop the skills you need to progress your career ambitions.