Trust Officer | Institutional Fiduciary Services
A great opportunity within a global provider of private banking and wealth management services. You will develop, maintain and enhance administration and bookkeeping services provided to institutional clients.
- Assisting in the administration of a portfolio of institutional clients
- Preparing accounting information and assisting in preparing client financial statements, financial reports and fund valuations
- Checking and reconciling income schedules and dates relating to fund valuations
- Preparing drawdown and distribution notices within deadlines
- Maintaining client static data on Nav One
- Maintaining share/unit/investor registers, preparing all certificates as required
- Preparing and collecting all fees within the timescale stipulated in client fee agreements
- Attending client entities board/committee meetings and maintaining minute books
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- A minimum of 2 years practical experience working in a fund administration environment
- Working knowledge of the legal and regulatory requirements in relation to funds
- Hold or studying for a relevant professional qualification and practical experience of working with private equity, collectives and/or hedge funds is desirable
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Reporting to the Associate Director in a Private Funds Specialist company you will be responsible for the set-up and ongoing administration of private equity funds, ensuring they are fully compliant with legal and regulatory requirements.
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a qualified Fund Accountant with people management experience to join a leading provider of global banking and financial services as the Private Equity specialist for the Fund Services business.