Trust Officer | EBT and Pensions
With the potential for flexible working hours, you will work as part of the EBT and Pensions Administration department and administer a portfolio of varied clients, mainly FTSE 100 and large private companies. Candidates will be considered on a permanent and contract basis.
- Administering the day-to-day activities for a number of entities, ensuring that operational standards and controls are complied with
- Assisting in the delivery of external and internal projects
- Liaising with clients, advisors and internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing debtor control and fee preparation for own clients
- Assisting in the motivating, training and developing of junior administrators
Skills and expertise required:
- Previous experience within a trust environment
- Hold or currently studying towards a relevant professional qualification
- Good numeracy skills and ability to understand routine documentation
- Client focused and reliable nature
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the operations team on a temporary basis, you will be responsible for the end to end periodic review process of allocated structures.