A fantastic opportunity to join a new team within a highly regarded independent trust company, where providing a professional and an adaptable service to clients is at the heart of this business.
This is a varied role within a supportive and professional environment, where you will manage a portfolio of clients including trust and company structures where you will have exposure to and have involvement in the end-to-end transactions.
The role is permanent however contract Trust Managers will also be considered in the interim.
Responsibilities will include:
- All aspects of administration and client service
- Administering an allocated caseload of more medium and high risk clients, competently and autonomously with limited support of other team members
- Analysis of client requests with reference to the Directors where appropriate on technical or legal matters
- Day-to-day liaison with clients, their advisers, and other professional parties involved in the management of each structure
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally STEP/ICSA qualified
- Proven experience in an offshore trust environment
- Sound technical understanding of trust and company
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce where you will be encouraged to constantly look for the next opportunity whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions.
Join a market leading organisation that have been awarded for their commitment to fiduciary services, where, you will have the opportunity to work with a varied portfolio of interesting and complex clients, contributing to the growth and expansion of the private client business.
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a leading private equity firm and work closely with the Managing Director and Directors in the Jersey office.
A great opportunity to join a highly regarded independent trust company that prides themselves on providing a professional and adaptable service to their clients.
Join an award-winning organisation which offers a fulfilling, dynamic and rewarding journey in the role of Compliance Monitoring Officer. As a key member of the risk and compliance team, you will play an essential role in assisting with the execution, maintenance and development of the compliance monitoring programme.