As part of the management team, you will drive operational excellence, efficiency and productivity in the delivery of trust and corporate services.
- Overseeing the delivery of administration services to client groups
- Liaising with clients, intermediaries and attend client meetings
- Acting as authorised signatory
- Contributing to the technical, training and business development activities
- Leading and managing change initiatives
Skills and expertise:
- Completed ICSA or STEP Diploma
- Proactive approach to tasks
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times
Join this small, independent wealth structuring and administration company is currently seeking a motivated individual with previous trust and company experience to join their team. Within this role you will administer your own assigned portfolio of trust and company clients and be supported to complete further professional study.
Joining the group operations team in this fast-paced role you will support the execution of the operational strategy and quality management, identifying opportunities for improving operational frameworks and risk management across multiple jurisdictions.