A fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded, independent trust company. In this role, you will provide a professional service to both new business and established clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for all aspects of administration and client service for clients
- Day-to-day administration of a portfolio of varied structures
- Ensuring the implementation and adherence to the terms of the trust and company documentation for each client
- Liaising with the bookkeeping team when required
- Reviewing annual financial statements
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally hold a professional qualification, such as STEP/ICSA
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an offshore trust environment would be preferable
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Confident communicator
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence where you will be dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters.
An exciting role where you will work as part of a dedicated team providing comprehensive trust and company administration services to an international client base.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced trust candidate to join a small organisation where they can progress their career.
This is an excellent career opportunity where you will gain broad experience of the processes surrounding international wealth management while having client contact.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.