Trust File Reviewer
A well-regarded international provider of banking services is currently seeking a Trust File Reviewer to provide temporary assistance to their risk and review team until the end of 2019.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking reviews of new and existing entities on the database
- Preparing and presenting ongoing Existing Business Approval documentation to the committee
- Assisting with the development of processes and procedures to actively monitor risks
- Ensuring databases are kept up to date
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role within Trust Company Administration
- Holds STEP Diploma (or equivalent)
- Good knowledge of trust and company law
- Knowledge of the Jersey Regulatory regime in respect to Anti Money Laundering etc.
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Methodical approach to tasks
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
We have an exciting opportunity for a school leaver or graduate to join a bespoke financial services provider. If you are looking for full support to develop the skills as a trust professional and begin studying for a professional qualification, this is the role for you.