Officer | Employee Benefits
Joining the Employee Benefits team, you will assist with the provision of trust and company administration services to an assigned portfolio of clients, working autonomously in doing so.
- Developing strong relationships with clients and being seen as the first point of contact in relation to your own portfolio
- Producing accurate reports and shareholder information in accordance with Service Excellence levels
- Monitoring time billed and ensure this is reasonable
- Mentoring trainee administrators and assisting where necessary
Key skills and expertise required:
- Either hold or be actively working towards a professional qualification recognised by the JFSC
- Previous trust and company experience, specifically in respect to Share Plans/EBT’s
- Self-motivated and proactive approach to tasks
- Good organisational and administrative skills
If you’d like more information regarding this role, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.