Trust and Company Accountant
You will join as a qualified Accountant in the client support team, of a leading global financial company.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing financial reports, such as investment, management and tax reporting within strict deadlines
- Assisting the head of department with organising of training and technical development of the team
- Arranging payments with straight through processing
- Reconciling investment, bank and loan accounts and ensuring all accounting ledgers are up to date
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified Accountant with proven experience in trust and company accounts
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Excel and Word and knowledge of accounting systems
- Excellent attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a leading investor services group, you will be a part of the corporate service team administering a portfolio of corporate structures.
An exciting career opportunity for an experienced funds professional to join this highly regarded, independent business as an Associate Director, Client Delivery. This is a newly created position due to growth.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence where you will be dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters.
An exciting role where you will work as part of a dedicated team providing comprehensive trust and company administration services to an international client base.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced trust candidate to join a small organisation where they can progress their career.