Trust and Company Accountant
You will join as a qualified Accountant in the client support team, of a leading global financial company.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing financial reports, such as investment, management and tax reporting within strict deadlines
- Assisting the head of department with organising of training and technical development of the team
- Arranging payments with straight through processing
- Reconciling investment, bank and loan accounts and ensuring all accounting ledgers are up to date
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified Accountant with proven experience in trust and company accounts
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Excel and Word and knowledge of accounting systems
- Excellent attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce is looking for an NavOne billing expert who is self-motivated, enthusiastic and effective in tackling tasks independently to oversee the work of the small cross-jurisdictional global billing team.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi-jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.