Trust Client Officer | Corporate
As part of the corporate services team you will ensure a high quality administrative service is delivered to a diverse portfolio of private and corporate structures.
Duties will include:
- Administering a portfolio of structures (partnerships, unit trust and corporate) investing in real estate and private equity
- Undertaking a variety of banking, investment and financial transactions
- Attending client meetings and preparing meeting notes
- Developing existing client relationships and seeking opportunities for cross-selling services
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years’ private trust/corporate structures administration experience
- Good technical knowledge of trust and corporate administration and investment and tax issues
- Hold or studying towards a relevant professional qualification to Category B status (ICSA or STEP Diploma, ACCA etc.)
- Good level of accuracy and attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role within a Private Wealth Services division, you will provide administrative assistance and support the Private Wealth Services Operations and Business Development Teams.
A great role within a successful and growing Private Client Services division. You will have the opportunity to build your Trust Administration career within this environment and have financial support to undertake a relevant professional qualification.