As an experienced trust professional, you will join the private clients team of this global wealth management firm. You will be involved with complex and bespoke services provided to private client entities with the support of fiduciary management.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the fiduciaries in the management of a portfolio of trust, companies, foundations and nomineeships
- Assisting with a programme of regular client and advisor visits
- Supporting with fee reviews in line with service delivery requirements
- Identifying cross selling opportunities within the existing client base and new business
- Ensuring policies and procedures are in line with standards
- Undertaking coaching and mentoring roles where necessary
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally studying towards a Category A or B level qualification under the JFSC codes of practice
- Proven experience within the fiduciary industry
- Keen to participate in CPD
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.