Associate Director | Trust
A new and exciting challenge for a trust professional to be part of a small team within a local, independently owned trust company to proactively manage a mixed portfolio of trusts and companies, identifying business development opportunities and ensuring that the client is receiving excellent service.
Working within this highly regarded firm, you can expect to be rewarded for your dedication and commitment to providing a professional and an adaptable service to clients.
Within this role you will act as a higher authority on day-to-day queries and as 4-eyes signatory on client matters, ensuring that company policy and professional guidelines are adhered to.
Responsibilities will include:
- Considering client requests, the firm's role as Trustee/Officer of the relevant entity and to either put proposals to the relevant Director, (at Associate level) or make the decision, suggesting approval or decline of client requests with reasons/calculations in support of the proposal
- Reviewing and maintaining complete, accurate and up to date records for each client
- Liaising directly with clients and professionals in the day-to-day administration
- Ensuring a timely and professional response to client queries/requests
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a relevant professional qualification such as STEP, ICSA, ACCA or equivalent
- Considerable post qualification experience in the offshore trust industry
- Demonstrate a sound technical understanding of trust and company administration
- Ability to prioritise workload and delegate where necessary
- Team management experience would be an advantage, however is not essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi- jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.